What is ICA Bremen’s retailer training?
A two-day, comprehensive training programme concentrating on key areas of the cotton supply chain, aimed at professionals in the retail sector.
With a maximum of twenty participants taking part, the programme promises to be a truly interactive and personal learning experience.
What is included in the programme?
The programme incorporates a wide range of topics delivered by industry experts including representatives of ICA Bremen, the Bremen Fibre Institute (FIBRE) and other key figures from the cotton sector. The modules to be explored are:
- Overview of the whole supply chain
- Supply chain before the spinning mill – production, ginning and harvesting
- Cotton types/specifications per product types & main cotton regions and specifications
- Prices per regions
- The processing steps between spinning and ready cloth
- How to test textiles and to avoid problems
Ambitious retail professionals who want to gain a comprehensive but broad view of the key operations in the cotton supply chain.
The exact date of our next programme is yet to be confirmed.
The ticket price will be confirmed once registration opens.
We will secure a limited number of rooms at an agreed rate for our delegates. Full details will be confirmed once registration opens.
Registration is currently closed. If you would like to add your name to the latest interested list, please contact us.